Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre’s Yalumba undergoes a refreshing refurbishment, it takes its vintage bubbly brunch to the Great Ballroom for WOW That’s What I Call Brunch! - the first in a series of retro-themed super-brunches with some very special guests that will keep you coming back for more and take you on a trip down musical memory lane.
Yalumba’s WOW Brunch! will serve you a triple bill of pop star proportions live on stage, including ‘The One and Only’ Chesney Hawkes; 90s Europop band No Mercy, who went platinum with the smash hit ‘Where do you go’; and female vocalist Rozalla, famous for her dance classic ‘Everybody’s Free’.
Local legend DJ Tim Cheddar will be dishing out a suitably cheesy soundtrack for this day to night bash all for the same price of Yalumba’s legendary Friday brunch. Now that’s what we call entertainment value!
For all you foodies, expect the same Friday feast as Yalumba has been successfully serving for over a decade. This bottomless buffet has a world of flavours, serving the best bites from all of Le Meridien Dubai’s restaurants. It even has an ‘English Breakfast’ selection for those who want a Friday lie-in.
• Seafood Station - overflowing with the freshest lobsters, oysters, prawns, smoked fish, as well as sushi and sashimi.
• Western Buffet - with carvery roast, mini burgers, beef rib sliders, fish and chips, mussels and fries, Mexican tacos and pasta.
• Indian & Middle Eastern - with butter chicken, Goan seafood curry, tandoori kebabs and tikka, mixed grill, shawarmas and Iranian chicken.
• Asian – Dim sum, Peking duck, Thai curry, wok prawns, prawn tempura, beef and chicken teriyaki, Tepanyaki Wagyu beef.
• English Breakfast Corner – Eggs Benedict, eggs, bacon, mushrooms, hash browns, blood pudding.
• Dessert Station – Chocolate fountain, marshmallows, fresh fruits, classic cake, modern cakes, mini desserts, hot desserts and ice cream.
Where: At The Great Ballroom, Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre
Tickets AED 495 per person, available from www.platinumlist.net
To reserve a table click here